a

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

daisy path

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

it just ME!!

The name is Sabrina, Hello! Nice to meet you! This is where I'm supposed to be writing about myself eh? Hmmm... What can one say about herself? Let see... I am complex, clumsy, organized (OCD is driving me nuts!), grounded, and definitely your typical gurl-next-door. Quite a description there eh? I would also like to believe that I am grounded and very down-to-earth person. Most often friends would describe me as easy-going, a person who is often intense, fun to be with, humorous (even though I'm not much of a joker. I'm a bad one really!), worldly, and an all around great person. As for my likes, I enjoy dining out over great mind-stimulating conversation (you don't have to be a genius to impress me, just smart enough to keep my interest going!), watching movies, listening to music (10 points if you are into musicals because I'm a huge fan!), catching a concert, traveling, and spending quality time with that special someone, savoring a deluxe hot fudge sundae together in bed and talk just about anything. That's heaven for me! I am looking forward to experiencing life and all it has to offer. Is that so much to ask?oopss one more thing...most important thing, i love my hubby and my little princess so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment